Two metres high and rising. - Chaos Hour Writer
Poet, lover, bare knuckle fist fighter. Gareth Davies is none of these things. Instead he his an award winning blogger who has a fascination with monsters and aliens. He is most likely to be found hanging around old coffee shops or on his sofa, where he will inevitably be moaning about how "This TV show sucks" or "That game is rubbish compared to the first one". He currently resides in Swansea with his long suffering partner and their daughter, and has yet to complete his life long dream of building an entire rocket ship using silly string and empty pop bottles.
Articles by Gareth Davies
- Alien Spidey Review A Spider's Life Is A Tough One...
- 2000AD Prog 1825 Review 2000 AD Feel They Have Something Special Lined Up
- 2000AD Prog 1824 Review Can Rebellion Produce Something That Will Entice Its Increased Audience Back For More?
- VS Comics Issue #1 Review Stuffed to the brim with action, adventure, tenderness, and even the occasional belly
- Yar's Revenge Review Without question, the 1980's got a lot wrong. Shoulder pads. Perms. New Kids on the Block.
- 2000AD Prog 1817 Review Could Dredd Be Gay?
- 2000AD Prog 1816 Review Conflict Creates Drama
- 2000AD Prog 2013 Review Tharg Closes 2012 With Some Festive Treats...
- 2000AD Prog 1812 Review The One We've Been Waiting For Is Finally Here!
- 2000AD Prog 1811 Review All Good Things Must Come To An End...
- Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Review The combat for Playstation All Stars is frantic and absorbing - a fluid, chaotic parade of
- Zombie Driver HD Review The Game Itself Is Split In To Three Modes: The Main Story, A Micro-Machines Style Madcap